Commercial Property Management
Complementing our other services to investors, Barfoot & Thompson offers a comprehensive range of commercial property management services.
Our Property Manager Hannah Nankivell holds a Property degree from Auckland University and has looked after the varied property interests of substantial corporate clients as well as individual investors across commercial, industrial and retail properties. She is committed to providing proactive and professional service to both landlords and tenants.
Hannah works under the guidance of Peter Churchill, who has over 20 years property management experience with the AMP group and is a senior member of the NZ Property Institute.
A typical Property Management brief is outlined below, however we can offer tailored solutions to meet our clients’ specific requirements.
- Rental collection/debtor control
- Tenant liaison/issues
- Tenant outgoings collection/budgeting
- Monitoring Tenant building repairs and maintenance
- Property inspections
- Co-ordination of Landlord building repairs and maintenance
- Instigation of rental reviews and negotiation to agreed parameters
- Co-ordination of property law/legal issues affecting the property
- Organisation of Warrant of Fitness, building and statutory compliance
- Leasing co-ordination with appointed agents
- Client liaison
- Reporting to client requirements
- Property accounting services including; Bank account reconciliation, Receivables reconciliation, Debtors’ schedules, Creditor account payment/reconciliation
To discuss your property managment requiremenets, contact Hannah here